HOUSTON, TX – One airport shuttle company unveiled a new program targeted at frequent travelers. The new cobranded credit card offers airport shuttle passengers several unique benefits.
Super Dooper Shuttle, LLC, a Houston-area airport shuttle company, announced a new cobranded credit card program targeted at frequent shuttlers. The new card is the result of a partnership with the local Houston bank MF Credit Union and is designed to reward passengers with several unique benefits including:
- Conversation-free rides with shuttle drivers
- Guaranteed shotgun seating with an opportunity to drive the shuttle on Tuesdays
- Control of music selections for the shuttle
- 1% discounts on all shuttle tips
- Reduction in money laundering fees at the local bank
Riders must present their credit card in a small ceremony that involves a lot of bowing and spinning before boarding the shuttle.
Soon after the program was announced roughly 1.2 million travel bloggers added the program to their credit card affiliate links and began pumping it very hard.
The post you are reading is…satire